Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stinky Humor



Ok... so tackiness must run in the family. Not only did I once wonder who buys those horrible socks at Target (ahem... Grace Howren) but I've wondered who buys clothes at Walgreens. Ok, to be honest I've never really wondered that because I never knew Walgreens actually sold clothes. My extent of Walgreens shopping is pretty limited to the drive-thru pharmacy. Seems I'm missing out.


When we got home yesterday from swim practice I got a phone call from Leigh Ann and her kids. She tells me to run outside... they've left something for us in honor of our Howren version of Simon Says. Below you'll see the picture of what was hanging on our front door. Pretty funny...




I immediately asked her where in the world she found such a perfect shirt for Finn (and Kevin). When she told me Walgreens I actually thought that was funnier than the shirt.

So, from the Howrens to the Thompsons: Simon says, "don't buy any articles of clothing from Walgreens - including those of great humor and low price... ooops... Thompsons lost!"

No comments: