Yep - it's Margaret... love her! I swear she had us sitting down less than 2 minutes. I have no idea how she got the shot. Finn was so interested in the cars driving by that I don't even remember him looking at her. I was so distracted trying to get him to look at her that I don't even remember smiling. Somehow Margaret worked her magic!
AMAZING!!! i am so jealous that you have a beautiful family picture. does margaret come to dallas?? the bowlins stink at ever getting a picture that we all look good in.
4 comments:
just beautiful! i love this picture. did margaret do these? also, happy birthday to your dad!!
Yep - it's Margaret... love her! I swear she had us sitting down less than 2 minutes. I have no idea how she got the shot. Finn was so interested in the cars driving by that I don't even remember him looking at her. I was so distracted trying to get him to look at her that I don't even remember smiling. Somehow Margaret worked her magic!
AMAZING!!! i am so jealous that you have a beautiful family picture. does margaret come to dallas?? the bowlins stink at ever getting a picture that we all look good in.
Ya'll are SOOOOO cute. I LOVE them!!!
Post a Comment