Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gimme a "G", Gimme a "R".....

Friday night was Grace's school's homecoming game. It was a big celebration all week, and as you can imagine, Grace loved every minute of it. They had a dress up theme everyday to get pumped up for the big game. Grace hopped out of bed every morning so excited to get to dress up in her outfits. I'm interested to see how tomorrow morning goes when I ask her, "will it be red, blue or white???". Here's a peek at our dress up days:




Monday: Career Day. Grace chose to be a veterinarian. I think the motivation behind this was that she was allowed to bring her beloved stuffed animals to "perform surgery to make it real" (direct quote). You'll find a hamster in her pocket and a Webkinz in her hand. Side note: in the picture on the right she's actually giving Finn a "shot". It's looks like she's enjoying it way too much.



Tuesday: Tacky Tuesday. I must admit, she did the tacky really well... not sure if this is a good thing or not.



Wednesday: yaD sdrawkcaB. She quickly found the danger of backwards day when she couldn't go to the bathroom all day since her pants were buttoned in the back. Poor kids was doing the "potty dance" when I picked her up that day.



Thursday: 50's Day. Once again the Webkinz pink poodle made the outfit "more authentic" (her words), so she had to take her along.



Friday: Spirit Day... Go Warriors!!! Grace was so excited to see the cheerleaders at the pep rally that she designed the whole outfit to look like one of them. Rah Rah Rah....

While I headed to Canton Friday, Grace headed to the game with Lee Lee and the gang. Jack had his own cheering section there since he was chosen to crown the Homecoming Queen. Grace was in awe of the whole event and has resurrected her old tiara and taken the title as the Howren Household Homecoming Queen.