Monday, November 10, 2008

Sic 'Em Bears!

Disclaimer: All outfits, hairstyles and pictures were taken by Kev in this blog. I take no responsibility whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, the reason I'm posting this ten days after the fact is because all the pictures were on Kev's iPhone. It took me ten days of nagging for him to transfer them to my computer (if you know Kev you'll actually be impressed with the ten day turn-around).

Now, you might ask why I didn't just transfer the pictures myself. First of all, no one touches Kev's sacred iPhone. Seriously - he has amazing fingerprint detection. He knows if you even *think* about touching it. That's how you can tell our phones apart. Mine is well loved - Cheetos... scratches... stickers... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse under YouTube favorites. Kev's looks brand-spanking-new.

Secondly, Kev just now brought me into the fabulous world of transferring your pics from your camera to your computer. I think because he got sick of the job. I'm pretty proud of myself... but not so proud that I'm ready to take on a new technological task. I can't imagine how in the world you would get pictures from a phone to a computer. There are definite perks to living with a computer guru.

So... on to the blog. PaPa called and had a fun idea for all the guys and the kids to meet up in Waco for Baylor Homecoming. It was really fun since Baylor played Missouri, PaPa's alma mater. Finn and I had a jammy day while Kev and Grace headed up to Waco to cheer on the bears.

Here is Hayden, Marshall and Grace in the car at Pappa Rollos.



Marshall and Grace sharing a funnel cake. What's a Baylor game without a funnel cake?


After the game Kev and Grace headed back to campus for a two hour tour. Grace, being the romantic that she is, loves to go around campus and see where Kev & I met... went on dates... had our first kiss... went to dances.... hung out between classes... and fell in love. Here's a picture of her at the bench in front of Memorial where Kev and I (and the gang) used to meet. I can't explain how just seeing that bench takes me back to such happy times.




Long live Theta... here's Grace showing her "Theta" spirit in front of the Theta float.




I love this picture of Grace with Judge Baylor. My mom and dad have pictures of Leigh Ann, Julie and I with Judge Baylor when we were little girls. It's fun to see the tradition continue.




Thanks PaPa for a fun day. Grace is now more determined than ever to go to Baylor. Click here to donate. Ha ha ha ha....


1 comment:

SarahFifer said...

Can't wait to do homecoming with you guys next year - yea PaPa for FINALLY making it happen :)!! I've only been begging for what 9, 10 years!!